BOYA Dual Wireless Lavalier Microphone BY-WM8 Pro-K2
The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Lavalier System from BOYA includes a UHF dual-channel wireless receiver, two wireless bodypack transmitters, two omnidirectional lavalier microphones, two microphone clips and foam windscreens, a shoe mount adapter, single 1/8″ to XLR output cable, single 1/8″ to 1/8″ output cable, and carrying case. This wireless system can be used to capture audio with two subjects simultaneously for interview, electronic news gathering (ENG), electronic field production (EFP), film, business, and educational applications.
BOYA Dual Wireless Lavalier Microphone
- Digital Companding.
- Up to 48 Selectable channels.
- Up to 32 MHz of transmission bandwidth.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- User-friendly menu operation.
- Muting function.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to most of requirements.
- Locked-plug avoids accidental changing of settings.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300.